From Blizzard's New MMO Wiki
Welcome to the wiki dedicated to Blizzard's Next-Gen MMO currently code-named as Project Titan
We are impatient fans of MMOs and Blizzard's work in this area. Join us in the forums!
What's this Titan MMO?
Blizzard's next MMO or Next-Gen MMO as referred by Blizzard, has been in the shadow for years, the first evidence of its existence was a job ad listing in Blizzard's site mid of 2007. Since then, through official sources here is what we know about Blizzard's top secret MMO:
- It is internally named Titan.
- It's not going to be a WoW expansion.
- It will be based on a brand new IP (new story & lore).
- Several people of the WoW team have joined Next Gen MMO's team.
- This MMO targets to a broader audience than WoW.
- Clues from job ads indicate that it will be a Science Fiction/Sci Fi MMO. In the past Kaplan, who revealed he is involved in the project, was asked if the game's genre would be science fiction, post-apocalyptic, or historical, and while laughing he responded: "all of those combined!" 
Check out everything known about Blizzard's new MMO in detail.
- Titan going F2P?
- Blizzard's "Titan" on console? There have been conversations about this matter after Blizzard hired some of the greatest console game developers some time ago.
- Real Money Auction House( RMAH )This feature, which will be introduced in Diablo 3, if it works as intended is highly likely to exist in "Titan" too. (Unconfirmed)
- Time Traveling. Rumor has it that time traveling will be possible within the game (Unconfirmed)
- A Recent Job listing led to the speculation that Titan will feature in-game Ads of some sort (Almost certain)
- Leak mentioned the new MMO to be an MMOFPS (Almost certain)
- Titan being the Halo MMO (Highly unlikely)
At some point it was said that this MMO could be:
World of Warcraft 2or World of Warcraft Expansion
Starcraft Ghost MMO
Another StarCraft MMO
A Call of Duty MMO
Mutually developed with Bungie
Currently it's believed that the unannounced MMO will have elements from FPS (Shooting MMO), while probably it will use a third person point of view. Even if that is the case, the characterization "Next Gen" implies that it won't be similar to anything we know so far. Check Rumors for fresh rumors and don't forget to say what you think on our Rumor forums.
Blizzard's Next Generation MMO to be announced on BlizzCon 2010.